chess genius Alternatives
Lichess is the most complete chess experience, with a simple interface that focuses on the game, a massive array of game related tools and a huge, worldwide community.
- - Lichess is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to chess genius.
- - Lichess is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to chess genius.
Chessmaster is a chess playing computer game series which is now owned and developed by Ubisoft. It is the best-selling chess franchise in history, with more than five million units sold as of 2002.
- - Chessmaster is the most popular Windows alternative to chess genius.
- - Chessmaster is the most popular commercial alternative to chess genius.
No new releases since 2008. But the old games get some solid praise for teaching features—might be worth a try.
I am a pretty mediocre chess player, but at the start of 2019 I was playing a lot of online Blitz. My opening repertoire was pretty slim and I felt myself repeating the same mistakes. I wanted to try out some new openings, but looking at existing opening databases, I found a few...
The Shredder chess programs by Stefan Meyer-Kahlen provide a game playing and analysis tool for everybody and are accepted as one of the best chess programs of the world. Since 1996 Shredder has won thirteen titles as World Computer Chess Champion which makes Shredder the most...
- - Shredder Chess is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to chess genius.
Chess incorporates our "Treebeard" Chess engine, an innovative engine using closely guarded state-of-the-art search techniques developed for our competition-level Shogi program, which twice came close to capturing the World Championship crown.
Where Strategy Meets Digital: Dive into the Ultimate Chess Experience. Engage with Millions, Learn from Grandmasters, and Elevate Your Game in a Vibrant Online Community.