Butter Project Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Kodi, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Butter Project so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Butter Project alternatives are Popcorn Time (Free, Open Source), WebTorrent (Free, Open Source), Stremio (Freemium, Open Source) and Hulu (Paid).
- Kodi, formerly XBMC, is a free and open source media player and entertainment center for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, XBox, and iOS.
- Watch movies and TV shows instantly.
- WebTorrent Desktop is able to instantly stream and play right away video and audio. You don't have to wait for it to finish downloading.
- Media center allowing to watch movies, series, YouTube channels instantly. You can watch in HD, with subtitles, and easily cast any file to TV through DLNA, Chromecast, AppleTV! Stremio also gives you notifications for new episodes / movies.
- Watch movies and TV on your own terms with the multi-platform video-on-demand service offering feature films, TV series, originals and more.
- Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime & Asian Drama 1 hour after TV broadcast!
- DuckieTV is an application that takes care of TV-Show addicts by providing a personalized TV-Show calendar.
- Watch your favorite movies online free on Putlocker.to Discover thousands of latest movies online.
- A multi-platform desktop app for watching movies and TV shows.Leonflix is a search tool for movies and TV shows. It scrapes video/file hosting websites and has the ability to stream the videos hosted on those sites.
- TheMovieDB formally known as CinemaBox is the new alternative to MovieBox, Show Box, and PopcornTime.