Brush Ninja Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OpenToonz, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Brush Ninja so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brush Ninja alternatives are Synfig Studio (Free, Open Source), Pencil2D (Free, Open Source), Storyboarder (Free, Open Source) and Animation Desk (Freemium).
- OpenToonz is an animation program that is a free software version of Toonz, the animation software used by Studio Ghibli, amongst others.
- Synfig is a powerful, industrial-strength vector-based 2D animation software package, designed from the ground-up for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources.
- Pencil2D is an opensource animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, based on old...
- Storyboarder makes it easy to visualize a story as fast you can draw stick figures.
- Animation Desk is a perfect tool for animating, storyboarding, and sketching. It’s an app Loved by professional and amateur animators, Youtubers, and many art lovers.
- Tupi is a design and authoring tool for digital artists interested in 2D Animation, fork of the...
- Enve is a new open-source 2D animation software for Linux. You can use enve to create vector animations, raster animations, and even use sound and video files.
- Pencil is an animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. It lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics.
- Moho has everything you need to make amazing, professional animations. Used in the OSCAR nominated films, The Breadwinner and Song of the Sea, for Best Animated Feature Film. .
- Toon Boom Harmony Network is the industrial animation software for studios worldwide.BRUSH ENGINE