The most popular alternative is Circuit Simulator, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to BMS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting BMS alternatives are Xcos (Free, Open Source), Simulink (Paid), Circuit Simulator Applet (Free) and Circuit Solver Desktop (Free).
- Animated electronic circuit simulator using ideal components to visualize voltage and current.
- Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.FeaturesPalettes Browser
- Simulink® is a block diagram environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design. It supports simulation, automatic code generation, and continuous test and verification of embedded systems.
- This java applet is an electronic circuit simulator. When the applet starts up you will see an animated schematic of a simple LRC circuit.
- Create circuits using the graphical user interface as a quick way of modelling the dynamic system. After you create a circuit you may load this file and simulate the circuit 'dynamically' by changing parameters during the circuit simulation.
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling system for mathematical optimization. GAMS is designed for modeling and solving linear, nonlinear, and mixed-integer optimization problems.
- EMSO simulator is an equation-oriented process simulator with a graphical interface for modeling complex dynamic or steady-state processes. It is CAPE-OPEN compliant. EMSO stands for Environment for Modeling, Simulation, and Optimization.