What is Battery Mode?
Replaces Windows default battery indicator to a more powerful and useful one. It provides backlight control, easy power scheme selection, detailed battery information and a lot of handy features for customization.
Advanced Power Scheme Selection
- Battery Mode allows you to change current power scheme right from the battery popup window.
- Unlike the standard popup in Windows 7-8.1, Battery Mode provides a full list of power schemes available on your system.
- You can setup a schedule to change power scheme automatically.
Comfortable Backlight Control
- You can use Battery Mode to control backlight on both internal and external monitors. Note: External monitors should support I2C interface and DDC/CI standard to work.
- Check the «Fixed screen brightness» option to prevent backlight level from changing when attaching power supply or changing power scheme.
- Brightness icon near back-light slider allows you to enable or disable «Adaptive brightness» (if your device support it).
Hotkeys for Power Users
- Battery Mode provides a customizable hotkey to change a power scheme without opening it's window.
- You can use NextScheme.exe utility to switch power scheme or control backlight in you scripts.
Features Suggest and vote on features