Banana Pi Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Raspberry Pi. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Orange Pi or OLinuXino. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Banana Pi so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Banana Pi alternatives are Odroid (Paid), BeagleBoard (Paid), Minnow Board (Free, Open Source) and UDOO (Free, Open Source).
- A low-cost, capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like games, spreadsheets and word-processing. It also plays high-definition video.
- It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image, it uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Open Source Software and Open Source Hardware, low cost Linux Industrial grade single board computer with GPIOs.
- The Odroid is a series of single-board computers and tablet computers created by Hardkernel Co., Ltd., an open-source hardware company located in South Korea.
- The BeagleBoard.org Foundation is a US-based 501(c) non-profit corporation existing to provide education in and promotion of the design and use of open-source software and...
- The Minnow Board is Intel's entry into the hacker-space. It's a completely open-source single-board computer.
- UDOO is a single-board computer integrated with a microcontroller Arduino 2 compatible, designed for the education of computer science, the world of Makers and the Internet of Things.
- Cubieboard is a single-board computer, made in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
- The PandaBoard is a low-power, low-cost single-board computer development platform based on the Texas Instruments OMAP4430 system on a chip (SoC).
- The Radxa Rock steps up the microprocessor game with a quad-core 1.6 GHz processor, built-in Bluetooth, WiFi with antenna, 1 GB of RAM, and 4 GB of onboard storage.