The most popular alternative is Duplicati, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to BackBlaze so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting BackBlaze alternatives are Spideroak One Backup (Paid), Déjà Dup (Free, Open Source), Sync.com (Freemium) and CrashPlan (Paid).
- File History protects files from within the libraries, desktop, favorites, and contacts folders and creates copies of the files. in any event of a system refresh, reset or crash the files that were backed up via File History can easily be restored.
- BackupVault is a UK based provider of secure, automated and offsite backup solutions aimed at the small/medium sized business.
- MultiCloudBackup securely back up your personal files offsite using free online storage such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Internxt Drive offers a fully secure cloud storage experience. Files uploaded to Internxt Drive are client-side encrypted, and only the user holds the decryption key of these.
- Personal-Backup is an English/German program to save personal data to any destination folder.
- BackUp Maker is the professional solution for creation of data-backups.
- Despite a name that conjures up comedic visions, Bonkey the Backup Monkey is a serious backup program with tremendous potential.
- Storage made simple. Faster than Amazon's S3. Less expensive than Glacier.
- SSuite Office Backup Master is a backup software solution designed to backup your data either on the local computer or onto another system in the network.
- Your one stop mail backup and archiving tool for Mac. Automatically backup mails from Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, Office 365 for Mac, Thunderbird, Postbox, Gmail, Yahoo and other mail services supporting IMAP and POP service directly on your Mac.