Avocent Data Center Planner Alternatives
DCImanager is a platform for managing physical equipment, which helps to optimize the use of computing power, improve the efficiency of the IT department, and flexibly transform the infrastructure according to business tasks.
- - DCImanager is the most popular Linux alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
- - DCImanager is the most popular commercial alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks configuration and much much more!
- - RackTables is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
- - RackTables is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
Relinx is a flexible tool that can be used as an Asset Management, Inventory Management, Configuration Management Database. Define the model on the fly and validate your data against it. Changes to the model don't affect your data. Import your existing data in CSV format.
- - Relinx is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
Device42 software automatically and agentlessly discovers the entire IT infrastructure. Device42 provides comprehensive and current insight into any computing environment with detailed application dependency information and a built-in CMDB.
- - Device42 is the most popular Windows alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
ITDB is a web based asset inventory management tool used to store information about assets found in office environments, with a focus -but not lmited to- IT assets.Discontinued
No new version since 2016
RackMonkey is a tool for managing racks of equipment such as servers and switches. You can keep track of what's where, which OS it runs, who it belongs and what it's used for. RackMonkey quickly finds any device and draws a rack diagram of its location.
- - RackMonkey is the most popular Mac alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
RackMonkey was last updated on September 14th, 2009.
a free, web based Data Center Infrastructure Management application.
Provide complete physical inventory (asset tracking) of the data center
Support for Multiple Rooms (Data Centers)
Management of the three key elements of capacity management - space, power, and cooling
Automated data center operation management software for asset, capacity, and change management with floor map, rack, power chain and network connectivity visualization.
- - Sunbird dcTrack is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Avocent Data Center Planner.
A purpose-built data center management software solution. CENTEROS manages the physical infrastructure of your data centers in an effective visual way. Capacity and Asset Managment. Visualise your data center. Monitor and manage your power, heat and weight.
Panduit’s Physical Infrastructure Manager™ (PIM™) Software Platform is Panduit's data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution. It provides accurate, automated, and centralized physical infrastructure visibility to help network stakeholders achieve service-oriented...
RackSmith is designed to provide an easy to use web interface to manage equipment and connections within a data center. It aims to allow quickly recording and maintenance of connections between devices throughout your network & to assist in day to day management tasks.Discontinued
Has been on hiatus for 2 years now.