Avidemux Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Avidemux for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is HandBrake, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Avidemux and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Avidemux are FFmpeg (Free, Open Source), OpenShot (Free, Open Source), Shotcut (Free, Open Source) and DaVinci Resolve (Freemium).
- Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
- FFmpeg is an open source project that develops libraries and programs for handling multimedia data.
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform, non-linear video editor.
- DaVinci Resolve combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system!.
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- Lightworks is an editing powerhouse, delivering unparalleled speed and flexibility, fully integrated with the other members of the Complete Collaboration family.
- Lossless Cut lets you cut video (and audio too) in a simple interface without quality loss.
- With iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies.
- Final Cut Pro provides non-linear, non-destructive editing of any QuickTime-compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), and 2K film formats.