The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to AutoClickr so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AutoClickr alternatives are AutoKey (Free, Open Source), Hammerspoon (Free, Open Source), Automator (Free) and OldAutoKey (Free, Open Source).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.
- With Automator, you can accomplish time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks quickly, efficiently, and effortlessly.
- AutoKey is a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. It allows you to manage collection of scripts and phrases, and assign abbreviations and hotkeys to these. This allows you to execute a script or insert text on demand in any program.
- Professional macro recorder freeware to automate repetitive tasks for automation tasks. Like a tape recorder, it records mouse clicks and keystrokes for infinite playback. As easy as pressing "Record" & "Play".
- This tool lets you simulate keyboard input and mouse activity, move and resize windows, etc. It does this using X11's XTEST extension and other Xlib functions.
- Mouse Recorder Pro 2 is a free mouse and keyboard recording application which will record your computer mouse and keyboard input, allowing you to repeat an operation easily and...
- Clickermann - an easy-to-learn universal programmable clicker. Autoclicker This will help you create a bot for any game or automate the work at the computer.
- Quick Macros automates repetitive tasks, even the most complex.