Audio Catalog is a music manager that helps you organize your music collection.
- Supports 14 audio formats: MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AC3, APE, WAV, AAC, MPC, SPX, TTA, WV, VQF and audio CDs (CDA).
- Import catalog from playlist (M3U, PLS, WPL), CSV, XLS-files.
- Rename files using the information from tags, convert music to different formats using Digital Audio Converter.
- Download album information (e.g. Artist, Album, Genre, Track name) about music from on-line-database CDDB.
- Find and remove duplicate files using built-in Duplicate Finder.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Tag files based on filenames with the Filename to Tag.
- Add, remove or switch tag contents between files and fields using clipboard and batch operations.
- Audio Catalog supports an MP3 tags (ID3v1 & ID3v2), AAC tags (for M4A/M4P files), an OGG tags (for OGG and FLAC files), a WMA tags, an APE2 tags (for APE files) and an MP4 tags.
- Convert audio files from almost any audio format including MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, APE, MPC, SPX, TTA, WV and preserve tag information, using Digital Audio Converter.
- Easily filter your content using groups and categories.
- Organize, browse or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc.
- Play music using internal player or manage WinAmp or Windows Media Player directly from the Audio Catalog.
- Create Reports of your music collection as Excel, HTML or XML files, so that you can show it to others.
- If you're using third-party devices or players, Audio Catalog can export playlists to M3U or WPL files.
- Customize Audio Catalog with visual styles and settings. Integrate it with WinAmp or Windows Media Player.... More Info »