Audacity Alternatives for iPhone
Audacity is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is WavePad, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Audacity and 12 are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Audacity are FL Studio (Paid), TwistedWave (Paid), GarageBand (Free) and Audio Evolution (Paid).
- WavePad is Music and Audio Editor that allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
- Professional DAW and beat making software covering all aspects of digital audio composition, mastering and editing.
- TwistedWave is a very easy to use and powerful audio editor.
- Welcome to the school of rock. A Mac-sized practice space. Your own recording studio.
- Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you!
- Create new audio records or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
- “Record anything, quickly.”Quick Record is the fastest way to record audio with your device.
- THE MASTER-QUALITY MIDI SOUND MODULE AND GROOVE WORKSTATION FOR THE MOBILE ARTIST.
- Speecap is a high-quality voice recording app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Speecap automatically detects and eliminates background hissing noise while recording.
- Ferrite Recording Studio is a full-featured audio recorder and multi-track editing studio designed for easy, mobile use.FEATURES