Aspose.Diagram for .NET Alternatives
yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just pressing a button. You can use yEd to quickly create flow charts, BPMN and UML diagrams...
- - yEd Graph Editor is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
- - yEd Graph Editor is the most popular free alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
yEd Graph Editor Features
PlantUML is an open-source tool that uses simple textual descriptions to draw UML diagrams. The generator can be run anywhere within JVM and integrated with various application such as wiki, text editor, IDE, programming language, documentation generator, and others.
- - PlantUML is the most popular Android alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
- - PlantUML is the most popular Open Source alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
Wireflow is free, online, real-time collaborative, open source tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes.
- - Wireflow is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
Diagramo is an online flowchart software
- diagrams (create, edit and share)
- organization charts (create, edit and share)
- network diagrams (create, edit and share)
- graphs (create, edit and share).
MyDraw is an easy to use, yet powerful diagramming software that lets you create a large number of diagrams like flowcharts, organizational charts, mind maps, network diagrams, floor plans, family trees, business model diagrams, and many more.
- - MyDraw is the most popular commercial alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
~ Simple way to view, annotate and share Microsoft Office Visio diagrams ~
- - VisiTouch is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 1.9.0, released on August 2013, can be still bought from the Appstore.
Nevron Vision for .NET provides a complete set of components for data visualization that integrate with WinForms, Wpf, ASP.NET, and MVC applications.
Delineato - the italian word for "outline". Designed using the WYSIWYN paradigm - What You See Is What You Need - this carefully crafted application is targeted at creating simple diagrams, mind maps, brainstorming, to-do lists, architectural diagrams.
Delineato Pro FeaturesDiscontinued
Website appears to be down. App has not been updated since 2016. See version history at app store.
Visio Viewer opens Visio drawings directly on a computer without conversion on external Web Servers. Viewing Visio documents is as simple as drag and dropping of files (with a .vsd, .vsdx, .vdx extension) to the Application window.
Visio Viewer Features