Argente - StartUp Manager is a utility that displays all the applications that start with Windows.
Many applications, when installed, are configured to run automatically when you start Windows, which is not always necessary.
This also takes advantage of all kinds of elements of spyware and adware that follow your movements on the Internet and consume the bandwidth of your connection.
One way to avoid them is to install a program like Argente - StartUp Manager, capable of analyzing all applications that are programmed to start when booting Windows. You can remove or disable them, thereby gaining speed system startup. More Info »
* Displays all applications that are started loading system.
* Two modes of operation: Normal; for newbies, and Professional; for advanced users.
* It detects whether the tickets are valid or not.
* You can easily delete the entries.
* You can turn on / off tickets.
* You can easily post.
* You can edit entries (available at professional).
* Be able to move to other routes tickets (available in professionally).
* Ability to run the file of the input (available in professionally).
* Ability to explore the entry kit (available in professionally).
* Ability to explore the key registry entry (available in professionally).
* Ability to administer services system installed (available on professionally).
* Option of autoeliminate tickets not valid.