What is Archive collectively operation utility?
This software is useful for decompress multiple archives at once or creating multiple archives at once.
This software has three functions.
- Ability to decompress multiple archives at once
- Compressing multiple folders at the same time (Compressed files are created for each folder)
- A function to compress one file into multiple formats (effective when examining compression efficiency by compression format)
With this software, it is possible to perform decompression and compression setting all at once by a single operation from the ribbon menu.
In particular, it has a function to support decompression.
- Automatically detects the character code of the filename in the archive to prevent garbled filenames
- Automatically change the file name if there is a file with the same name in the extraction folder
- Create folder with the same name as archive and select whether to create or not
- You can select whether to restore the folders registered in the archive
- If you include a character string specified as a file name or folder name, you can skip decompression
The format corresponding to decompression is as follows. Zip, Cab, Rar, 7z, Tar, Lz, Lz4, Gz, Snappy, Lzham, Xz, Bz2, Lzma, Brotli, Iso, Zstandard.
The format corresponding to compression is as follows. Zip, Cab, Tar, Lz, Lz4, Gz, Snappy, Lzham, Xz, Bz2, Lzma, Brotli, Zstandard.
Archive collectively operation utility Screenshots
Archive collectively operation utility Features
Archive collectively operation utility information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Archive collectively operation utility as an alternative
Allows you to specify the code page of ZIP filenames. This program is great for decompressing non-English encoded ZIP files.