Automatic location & activity tracker and life logger
- Free • Proprietary
What is Arc App?
Automatically keep track of the places you visit, how you got there, and what you did while you were there. With a learning engine that gets smarter and more accurate the more you use it.
- Automatic recording of places you visit, with a learning engine that improves accuracy as it learns your habits
- Automatic recording of walking, running, cycling, driving, trains, buses, airplanes, motorcycles, and boats, with increasing accuracy over time
- Collates place statistics, average visit durations, average calories burned, heart rate, and more
- Compare individual visit statistics to your averages
- Collates workout sessions and sleep times for each visit
- Altitude graphs for visualising mountain hikes, airplane flights, etc
- Daily activity summaries, showing duration, distance, and calories burned per activity type
- Search by name for past places and activities
- Automated daily exports in standard GPX format
Collection of Health data such as calories burned and heart rate requires an Apple Watch or other Apple Health connected device.
Arc is only awake and using GPS when you are active and moving. For the rest of the day Arc stays in a low power sleep mode, with GPS turned off, to conserve battery.
On a typical day of two to three hours of travel a single full battery charge should last from morning to evening without requiring extra recharging during the day. However longer trips (for example a long hike or cross country drive) may consume more than expected battery, due to Arc needing to be awake and recording, with GPS activated, for the duration of the trip.
For longer trips, I recommend plugging your phone into a car charger or battery pack, to avoid unpleasant battery surprises.
Arc App Screenshots
Arc App Features
Arc App information
- Catalan; Valencian
- 4.31 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Said about Arc App as an alternative
It uses less battery, much more accurate location data, and your data is kept private in your own encrypted iCloud so it can't be data mined or sold.
The activity of the Moves program ends soon. This is the program that I need for my activity. He remembers me for example when I am going and I am coming back from work. With this program you can come back in time and recall some life events and especially the accuracy of activities performed over time.
Activity logging is accurate and automatic. Best of all this app could export GPX for other apps.
CategorySport & Health
Lists containing Arc AppProductivity • My Favorite
Recent user activities on Arc App
- POX added Arc App as alternative(s) to Heart Analyzer
- POX added Arc App as alternative(s) to Heart Hive
- justinfransen added Arc App as alternative(s) to Segro
Surely the best alternative to Moves. **Automatically *** tracks cycling and some other ways of transportation. More accurate than Moves and easy to use