What is Anghami?
Anghami is the first legal music streaming platform and digital distribution company in the Arab World region launched in November 2012 providing unlimited Arabic and International music to stream and download for offline mode.
It is designed for the Middle East and North Africa to provide the largest music catalog of licensed content from the major Arabic labels such as Rotana, Melody, Mazzika, Platinum Records and many other indies, in addition to international majors labels such as EMI, Sony, Universal and Warner Music Group.
Anghami is one of the largest digital music venture in the Middle-East seed funded by MEVP.The goal of Anghami was to reduce music piracy in the Middle East, citing music piracy rate in that area is very high and should provide this service to serve as an alternative to piracy.
Shortly after the partnership between Anghami and mobile operators in MENA has been agreed few months after launching,the service experienced rapid growth with 1 million registered users four months after the launch. However, the next million was reached in 3 months mainly after partnering with the major media player MBC Group Middle East Broadcasting Center that featured Anghami in one of its most successful TV shows "Arab Idol". In 2013, Anghami partnered with Facebook.
- Easy button switch between Arabic , international , Arabic + int'l and Ramadan Mod with Multi languages Arabic , English and French support.
- Search for all the songs you like, from Fairouz to System of a down!
- Download songs and listen without internet or 3/4G. No laptop syncing needed!
- Build your own playlists plus you can create a shared one with your friends
- Discover amazing tunes with Personal DJ
- Exclusive songs and music videos
- Anghami care a chat and email support
- Share what you're listening to on Twitter, Facebook
- high-quality music in pure Dolby so you listen to top quality and use little data
- An amazing interface that you'll love everyday
- 4.7 avg rating