Altova DiffDog Alternatives
Merge is the visual file comparison (diff), merging and folder synchronization application from Araxis. Use it to compare and merge source code, web pages, XML and other text files with native application performance.
- - Araxis Merge is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Altova DiffDog.
- - Araxis Merge is the most popular commercial alternative to Altova DiffDog.
Araxis Merge Features
XML editor and comparer using a grid view (tables) and also xml splitter and joiner. It supports JSON and xml validation with XSD.
- - XiMpLe is the most popular free alternative to Altova DiffDog.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo6 dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL alternatives
- Freemium • Proprietary
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a table data comparison and synchronization tool, which allows you to detect data differences in compared PostgreSQL tables, generate data synchronization script and execute it to eliminate all the differences.
- - dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is the most popular Linux alternative to Altova DiffDog.
ExamXML displays XML documents in a tree view, highlighting differences down to the level of elements, words or attributes, so that you can view exactly which attributes and elements have been added, modified or deleted.
BeyondXML is a revolutionary innovative XML editor that offers a host of new and highly useful features currently unavailable in other XML editors, making it the most powerful XML editor on the market.