What is XiMpLe?
XiMpLe is an editor for XML files based on a grid table view and XML comparer as well. It can be used also for splitting large xml files and joining them back together or as a light text editor which supports bigger files. It supports JSON files and newly there is a possibility to validate xml file with xsd schemas.
- No installation is required - just one small file ready to use
- Easy manipulation with tables containing simple texts (emphasis on transfers between XiMpLe and a spreadsheet e.g. Excel)
- Sub-tables for mining deeply nested data
- Simple and intuitive control even for a beginner
- No need to know xml rules or syntax
- Transparent clipboard operations all done in a text mode
- Searching and replacing texts with a possibility to use wild cards
- Replacing texts based on a lookup table defined in an external xml file
- Wide range of configurations for editor appearance and output file shaping
- XML comparer in a comfortable grid view with merging
- XML splitter for big files (as ximple as possible)
- XML joiner to link it back together (as flexible as possible)
- Light and quite fast text editor supporting bigger files and long lines
- JSON file support
- Validating with XSD
- Generating XSD
- User's guide available for free (there are several interesting features and you will not regret if you read it)
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about XiMpLe as an alternative
It makes editing of complex xml files simple and comparable to the very expensive xmlspy
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about XiMpLe, and it has gotten 1 likes
- Proprietary and Free Personal product.
- Subscription that costs about $3 per month.
- 3 alternatives listed