What is Airbyte?
Data integration made simple, secure and extensible. The new open-source standard to sync data from applications, APIs & databases to warehouses, lakes & other destinations.
Airbyte is on a mission to make data integration pipelines a commodity.
- Maintenance-free connectors you can use in minutes. Just authenticate your sources and warehouse, and get connectors that adapt to schema and API changes for you.
- Building new connectors made trivial. We make it very easy to add new connectors that you need, using the language of your choice, by offering scheduling and orchestration.
- Designed to cover the long tail of connectors and needs. Benefit from the community's battle-tested connectors and adapt them to your specific needs.
- Your data stays in your cloud. Have full control over your data, and the costs of your data transfers.
- No more security compliance process to go through as Airbyte is self-hosted.
- No more pricing indexed on volume, as cloud-based solutions offer.
- Built for extensibility: Adapt an existing connector to your needs or build a new one with ease.
- Optional normalized schemas: Entirely customizable, start with raw data or from some suggestion of normalized data.
- Full-grade scheduler: Automate your replications with the frequency you need.
- Real-time monitoring: We log all errors in full detail to help you understand.
- Incremental updates: Automated replications are based on incremental updates to reduce your data transfer costs.
- Manual full refresh: Sometimes, you need to re-sync all your data to start again.
- Debugging autonomy: Modify and debug pipelines as you see fit, without waiting.
- 9,520 Stars
- 2,338 Forks
- 3963 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Airbyte
- added Integrated ETL as a feature to Airbyte
- reviewed AirbyteSoftware is efficient, with a strong community, and a documentation very complete about use, deployment and connectors management. It works as good, if not better than current competitors like Stich or Talend
- thinks Hevo Data is an alternative to Airbyte