After Dark Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Jekyll, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to After Dark so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting After Dark alternatives are Hugo (Free, Open Source), GatsbyJS (Free, Open Source), Pelican (Free, Open Source) and Hexo (Free, Open Source).
- Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator.
- Hugo is a general-purpose website framework for generating static web pages. Hugo flexibly works with many formats and is ideal for blogs, docs, portfolios and much more.
- Blazing-fast static site generator for React.
- Static site generator, written in Python, that requires no database or server-side logic.
- Hexo is a fast, simple and powerful blog framework powered by Node.js which have extensive plugins selections for a Static Site Generator and a great communities.
- Simplicity FirstMinimal setup with markdown-centered project structure helps you focus on writing.Vue-Powered
- Hakyll is a Haskell library for generating static sites, mostly aimed at small-to-medium sites and personal blogs.
- Middleman is a static site generator using all the shortcuts and tools in modern web development. Check out middlemanapp.
- Creating great websites is much easier now.Minerva is a modern static site generator written in PHP and designed to make website creation as flexible as possible.
- Flexible, minimalistic, multi-platform static site generator built on top of node.js.