Free AFS Analytics Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Matomo, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to AFS Analytics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AFS Analytics alternatives are Google Analytics (Free), Statcounter (Freemium), Hotjar (Freemium) and Yandex.Metrica (Free).
- Matomo, previously Piwik and before that PHPMyVisites, is a downloadable, open-source (GPL-licensed) web analytics software program.
- Google Analytics now makes the features that experts demand easy to use for everyone.
- Independent web analytics specialist Statcounter tracks millions of websites for companies, agencies, bloggers, self-employed, charities and anyone who wants to measure activity...
- The fast & visual way to understand your users. Everything your team needs to uncover insights and make the right changes.
- Yandex.Metrica is a free web analytics system combining advanced reporting tools with behavioral analytics (feat. the Session Replay & heat maps). Online-to-offline tracking, attribution models, intuitive dashboard, customizable reports and segments.
- Traffic data for your web site is a veritable gold mine. The problem is accessing that data quickly, easily, and in an interface that just makes sense.
- Waistra Analytics is a Privacy-Focused Web & Mobile Analytics Platform. Waistra Provides Powerful Analytics features at no cost. Waistra is a free Web & Analytics Platform. Waistra analytics real-time analytics with data visulisation.
- Woopra unifies customer data across tools and teams, empowering employees across the organization to map every touchpoint in the customer journey to innovate, grow and engage faster. .
- Xiti Free (free version of Xiti Analyzer) offers the basic indicators you need to give you a global view of your site's traffic.
- Do you need a simple tool to know your website statistics? Do you need to represent these statistics?