AES Crypt Alternatives
The most popular alternative is TrueCrypt, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AES Crypt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AES Crypt alternatives are GnuPG (Free, Open Source), File Lock PEA (Free, Open Source), Windows BitLocker (Paid) and LUKS (Free, Open Source).
- Encrypto lets you encrypt files before sending them to friends or coworkers. Just drop a file into Encrypto, set a password, and then send it however you normally would — but this time with added security. It’s free for both Mac and Windows.
- Kryptor is free and open source file encryption software for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- DiskCryptor is the only truly free solution, provided under GNU General Public License (GPLv3), which offers encryption of all disk partitions, including the system partition.
- The enterprise cryptographic filesystem for Linux
- The Gnome Encfs Manager is an easy to use manager and mounter for encfs stashes.
- If your computer were ever to be stolen, are you certain that your personal information cannot be discovered?
- Unicode Crypter is a portable tool that encrypts and decrypts any Unicode character from 1 to 1114111!
- CrococryptFile is a file encryption tool which creates encrypted archives of arbitrary files and folders.Features
- Folder Lock Advanced locks your personal photos, videos, audio files, memos, documents and wallet cards detail with unbreakable password-protection.