Apps with 'Price check' feature
- Clockify is a full-featured time tracking tool for teams. It comes with advanced time tracking features and unlimited team members.TIME TRACKING
- Catalog your books, movies, music, software, toys, tools, electronics, & video games in a nice interface.
- InvisibleHand discreetly notifies you if the product or flight you’re shopping for is available more cheaply from another retailer or travel site.
- Fetchee is a free price tracking wish list app that works with all online stores worldwide.
- When viewing a product on Amazon, Price Snoop will show you just how much it costs on the other Amazon stores and allow you to navigate between them with a single click.
- Dead-simple open-source cryptocurrency tracker!Simple. Open-source. Cross-platform. - Oh! And it's free!Over 700 currencies - From BTC to FirstBlood & ICN to ETH.
- PriceSpy helps you save money when shopping. Compare prices from thousands of shops and get smart guidance to the right product at the right price.
- GameGator is a consumer review and price comparison website launched in Europe, 2018, specialising in gaming products.
- Shoptimate.com lets you compares prices of multiple items at once and shows you which item to buy where to save the most. Including shipping costs.
- The PC builder's friend.
- The cheapest prices and free features for all top-level domains. Registration, transfer, and renewal prices from 51 registrars updated every 6 hours.
- Buy Best offers daily shopping goodies, Best product prices and hot deals. You can select from a wide range of product deals and get best prices. BuyBest.
- Online shopping for video games, compare prices and find the best deal for CD Keys / Game Product Codes. Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, Xbox, PSN...
- Price monitoring, and social features make WishBin the most "superpowered wishlist" for Amazon!.
- PriceDrops is a free price tracking app, monitoring product prices at over 95 of the biggest stores online. Add the product you want to track and be notified as soon as the price drops, plus see the price history of your tracked products.