Apps with 'Captcha Recognition' feature
- JDownloader simplifies and improves the process of downloading files from sites like YouTube or Mega. JDownloader offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, CAPTCHA recognition, and automatic file extraction. It support CCF, RSDF and DLC files.
- Tucan Manager is a free file sharing application designed for 1-Click Hosters. Fast and lightweight, Tucan is fully open-source and compatible with Windows, GNU/Linux, and MacOSX.
The software seems abandoned and the official website is no longer available. Last version, 0.3.10, released on January 2011, and the source code can be still downloaded from Wayback Machine.
- Free • Open Source
- User Meta gives you full power of a advanced role based user management and form building experience. There are email notification, shortcode, widget and template tag function to ease your community building using only drag and drop and no coding.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- SkipScreen is a free Firefox add-on that skips the clicking and waiting on sites like RapidShare, Megaupload, Mediafire, zShare, and more! We click so you don't have to.
SkipScreen is no longer being developed.
The installer on the official site is a fake .exe installer that contains malware: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/b965df19121d1d6df9b9a4b4fac9ad81eb85db1a5e01de89d9ad499d1d326278/analysis/1445013992/ | Get the real Firefox add-on .xpi installer from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/skipscreen-incredible-rapidsha/No screenshots yet
- Free • Proprietary
- Solve Media's CAPTCHA TYPE-IN ads are an easy plug-in solution that saves your users time while making your site more secure and more profitable. Instead of struggling with difficult puzzles, users enter a simple brand message or security phrase.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Start chatting with your website visitors, the best way to help your customers. It’s much faster than email and way more efficient than phone. Don’t make your customers leave frustrated, get Live Chat 3 today.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Chrome OS