Apps with 'Automated provisioning' feature
- DCImanager is a platform for managing servers, racks, and data center equipment (such as routers, switches, sensors, PDU).
- Mist.io is an open source software and a freemium service that helps you manage and monitor virtual machines (VMs) across multiple public, private and hybrid clouds using your...
- HelloID is a cloud-based Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution. It has functionality that includes automated self service, provisioning, password reset, among other modules.
- sourceDESK is a complete solution for web hosting and online businesses providing automation for all important business processes. This includes product creation, payments, support and accounting.
- MachPanel is a Multi-Cloud Service Orchestration & Delivery Platform.
- Stacki is a very fast and easy-to-use bare metal provisioning tool. There are zero prerequisites for taking systems from bare metal to a ping and a prompt. Stacki is open source and is intended to invite collaboration.
- FNT's Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution is the central management and optimization software for data centers. From the building infrastructure down to the services , this DCIM enables a comprehensive view of DC resources.