Sports Tracking Apps
Sports such as cycling can span large distances that are quite the workout. Apps like Endomondo and Strava can help parse together several statistics for sporting activity, such as calories burned, distance travelled, event duration, and routes used.
- Strava is built for passionate athletes: GPS-powered activity analysis, on-line competitions and comparisons, ad-free.
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- GPS log file viewer and analyzer with support for GPX, TCX, KML, FIT, IGC and NMEA files.
- Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.
- Guided at-home exercises.
- Electronic Journal of Your Body's Supplements and Diets.
- *** TOP FEATURES ***- Mi Band 2 & 3 text display support (caller name, Whatsapp messages, contact names, ...)
- Organization management tool to support membership, subscriptions, event planning, and outreach.
- Activity is a companion app for iOS to control the Apple Watch settings and your daily activity.
- Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often-including GPS tracking of your run, audio guided running workouts, weekly and monthly distance challenges...
- Train better with award-winning Sports Tracker app.
- SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile phone. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise.
- Track My Trails is a free fitness tracking and personal training app for your running, cycling, walking, hiking or other types of outdoor activities. It helps you improve your health and fitness condition using your phone.