What is Geo Tracker?
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you! Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost?
- tell your friends how to repeat your route?
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage. GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :) GeoTracker calculates:
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope; There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
The official website is no longer available. Last version, released in August 2016, can be still downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Geo Tracker Features
Geo Tracker information