Modern disk jockey software such as Mixxx and VirtualDJ have made real-time remixing of music for events and venues a more accessible hobby or profession than ever before. It enables more refined preparation for events by preparing mixes ahead of time, while still being versatile enough to allow for real-time remixing as well.
- The most powerful free DJ software in the world.
- Innovative, live-optimized DJ software with simulated turntables and mixing deck, powerful sampler, FX and much more.
- Traktor Pro, offers seamless looping, effects, automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for automatic synchronization of tracks, a 4-channel mixer...
- A browser based song key and bpm database. Supplies compatible songs for harmonic mixing.
- Create custom party mixes, burn CDs, or add special effects to MP3s with this line of DJ software for the novice and pro. Offers free trials and user community.
- Mix, scratch, sample, record: rock great parties with top-DJ features.
- BpmDj is a program that can be used to DJ. It works under Linux and plays Mp3's/Ogg's. It has a fully automatic BPM counter. It can determine the sound color.
- Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi inside your favourite host.
- Multithreaded BPM and Key detection software for MP3 files.
- Space Hip Hop is an original interactive musical application conceived in collaboration with renowned DJs.
- Internet DJ Console is a project started in March 2005 to provide a powerful yet easy to use source-client for individuals interested in streaming live radio shows over the...
- Torq 2.0 takes you beyond beat matching and into the future of DJ performance and real-time production. Don't just spin tracks - reinvent them.
- Scratch Live is a DJ solution that comprises of the Serato Scratch Live software, Serato Control and hardware from Rane.
- xwax is open-source vinyl emulation software for Linux.
- Zulu is a professional DJ mixing software to mix and broadcast live music, audio and mp3s. Allow the software to scan for the BPM of each track and sync the two turntables for a seamless crossover. .