Zulu is professional DJ mixing software to mix and broadcast live music, audio and mp3s. When loading a music track onto a deck it will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM), and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization and a seamless crossover. Drag and drop music into and around Zulu's interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output. Apply effects on the fly and more.
Zulu Virtual DJ software features include: More Info »
* Crossfade in between two tracks.
* Automatic beat detection.
* Automatic synchronization between the decks based on BPM.
* Supports a large number of audio formats including wav, mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more
* Change the pitch in real time of each track, slow it down or speed it up to manually sync it with the other tracks.
* Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing the track from that point.
* Loop sections within a track and syncronize that loop to the BPM.
* Real time Equalization on each Deck (track) including "kill" buttons for instant EQ.
* Apply effects in real-time to a track.
* Effects include Distortion, High Pass Filter, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger and Delay.
* Separate output for headphones.
* Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation.