You Need A Budget Alternatives for Linux
You Need A Budget is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is HomeBank, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to You Need A Budget and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to You Need A Budget are Money Manager Ex (Free, Open Source), KMyMoney (Free, Open Source), Ledger (Free, Open Source) and Skrooge (Free, Open Source).
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.
- Skrooge allows you to manage your personal finances, powered by KDE 4.x.
- Actual is a personal finance tracker with a powerful budgeting system. Only budget money that you have and see exactly how much you're saving each month. Track all your accounts in one place.
- Grisbi is a personnal accounting application running under GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.
- Eqonomize! is a cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for the small household economy. Eqonomize!
- Budget Calendar is a simple, yet powerful, tool to suit all your home budget and payment planning needs at an affordable price.
- Your budget in the blink of an eye! With BudgetView, visualize your entire budget on a single screen, in a simple set of envelopes such as: income, groceries, leisure, etc.