XSplit Broadcaster Alternatives for Mac
XSplit Broadcaster is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 38 alternatives to XSplit Broadcaster and 12 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to XSplit Broadcaster are Wirecast (Paid), Snowmix (Free, Open Source), Loola TV (Paid) and CamTwist (Free Personal).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Wirecast software lets you produce professional-looking live events with just a camera, an internet connection and a computer.
- Snowmix is a video mixer tool for mixing live and recorded video and audio feeds. It supports clipping, scaling and transparent overlay of video, png graphics and text.
- Get The Most Out of Your Live Content!
Finally, you can go live on multiple social networks all at once and in one place.
- Use your Mac as a live video switcher with support for built-in and custom effects and live streaming.
- Ustream Producer is an easy and powerful way to stream to your Ustream channel.
- Video capture, screen recording, in-video questions, call to actions, video management, sharing, LMS integrations, hosting, analytics, and closed captioning inside one app.
- Imagine if you had a full blown TV studio at your disposal. A studio, that would allow you to "make TV" like the big guys.
- Record your Mac's screen, video from an attached camera and microphone input.
- Quickly and easily creating a video directly from your screen (in realtime). QuickTime or M4V.