xournal Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to xournal for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Windows alternative is Microsoft OneNote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 37 alternatives to xournal and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to xournal are Foxit Reader (Free Personal), Xournal++ (Free, Open Source), Notezilla (Paid) and Stylus Labs Write (Free).
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Free PDF software that enables you to create, annotate, share, and collaborate on PDF documents.
- Xournal++ is a hand note taking software written in C++ with the target of flexibility, functionality and speed.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Write is a word processor for handwriting, designed primarily for tablets with an active stylus.
- Jarnal is an open-source application for notetaking, sketching, keeping a journal, making a presentation, annotating a document - including pdf - or collaborating using a stylus...
- Flashnote is a quick notes manager created for such cases. When you need a rough copy to save or to process some pieces of a text, Flashnote is small, quick and convenient.
- NoteLab brings the power of digital note taking to Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, and Solaris.
- SmoothDraw is an easy natural painting and digital free-hand drawing software that can produce high quality pictures.