Workteam Time & Attendance manages all your employee time off and can keep track of hours worked.
Through a self service portal, employees can request time off and overtime, based on configurable policies and managers can approve. It's simple and intuitive.
Workteam can also prompt employees to submit a weekly timesheet to record the hours they have worked each week.
Track employee time-off
Workteam provides effective tracking of all types of employee time-off, including paid time off and sickness.
Employees can request time off and managers can authorise their requests with just two clicks. More Info »
Workteam provides secured access to team calendars and notifies employees in advance if any of their colleagues are about to take time off.
Flexible time-off policies
Workteam lets you configure time off policies that match exactly how your organization operates.
You can specify:
• The number of paid days vacation
• Whether employees can take half days
• Whether employees are entitled to more paid time off with increased tenure
• How time off is accrued
• Whether time off is recorded in hours and minutes or full and half days
• Whether employees can take time off before they have accrued it
• Whether employees can carry over unused days to the following time off year
• How many days they can carry over and for how long after the end of the time off year
It can be configured to handle both regular-hours and irregular-hours workers.
Timesheets for irregular hours workers
Simple, intuitive timesheets, which make it easy for your hourly-based staff to submit their hours each week for managerial approval. Integration with the time-off and overtime features ensures that time off and overtime are accurately represented on the timesheet, with minimal scope for user error.