What's Running Alternatives
Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded. The display consists of two sub-windows. The top always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts, whereas the information...
- - Process Explorer is the most popular Windows alternative to What's Running.
- - Process Explorer is the most popular free alternative to What's Running.
Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. It combines the features of two legacy Sysinternals utilities, Filemon and Regmon, and adds an extensive list of enhancements including rich and...
Windows Task Manager is a task manager application included with Microsoft Windows NT family of operating systems that provides detailed information about computer performance and running applications, processes and CPU usage, commit charge and memory information, network...
Windows Task Manager Features
System Monitor is a tool to manage running processes and monitor system resources.
- - GNOME System Monitor is the most popular Linux alternative to What's Running.
- - GNOME System Monitor is the most popular Open Source alternative to What's Running.
Monitor your PC like never before!.
- - StatusPilatus is the most popular Mac alternative to What's Running.
Last real update to the app was in January 2019, no new versions are planned.
"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
- - Samsung My Files is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to What's Running.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo85 Filez: Ultimate File Manager for Android alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
- File Manager
Filez: Ultimate File Manager for Android built with bleeding edge technologies. Get access to your recent files, images, media and documents in one tap. Browse your file system with no restrictions.
- - Filez: Ultimate File Manager for Android is the most popular commercial alternative to What's Running.
Python System Monitor (Psymon) is a cross-platform, task and performance monitor.
Python System Monitor FeaturesDiscontinued
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 1.0, released in December 2011, can be still downloaded from Google Code Archive
Chameleon Task Manager is Windows task manager that enables the complete control of processes running on a computer optimizing the performance of Windows. It also provides more detailed information about programs.
Chameleon Task Manager Features