WeTransfer Alternatives for Mac
WeTransfer is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is SendGB.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to WeTransfer and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to WeTransfer are pCloud (Freemium), Send Anywhere (Freemium), S42Transfer (Free, Open Source) and Jumpshare (Freemium).
- Free file transferring service up to 5GB. No needed registration. SendGB keeps files up to 90 days! Unlimited downloads. Password protected transfers! Email notifications for each transfer. No Upload and Download speed limit.
- Fast and very secure digital asset management platform with a user-friendly interface. Allows you to customize download links with your brand's style and logo. Controlled access to all your digital files-anytime, anywhere,on any device and more. .
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- S42Transfer is an open-source web software allowing uploading and sharing of files.
- Jumpshare is an incredibly fast, real-time file sharing app. Available for Web, Mac, Windows and iOS.
- A simple tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers.Supports Windows, Mac and Linux PCs and Android phones.Features- No setup required
- Fast and easy file sharing, drop a file into the website and get a shareable link right away.
- FilesAnywhere offers free 1GB online file storage, with cloud storage solutions for Internet backup, file sharing, secure FTP hosting, and web folders for collaboration.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- A free service to send big files to your friends. Fast, secure and without file size limits.