GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Webzash.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Webzash.
Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- - Firefly III is the most popular Android, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Webzash.
Firefly III Features
FrontAccounting is a simple, but powerful, system for the entire ERP chain and covers:
- - FrontAccounting is the most popular Web-based alternative to Webzash.
Spend less time managing your money. Make smarter decisions. Live more.
- - Linxo is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Webzash.
ERPLY.com is a web based affordable point of sale software and inventory system. Small business management software made easy. Free 30 day trial!
- - ERPLY Point Of Sale is the most popular commercial alternative to Webzash.
hledger is a lightweight accounting program for tracking money, time, or other commodities, on unix, mac and windows. With simple yet powerful functionality accessed from command line, terminal or web browser, it is a reliable, cross-platform alternative to Quicken, GnuCash...
Daily Income Expense Manager is a simple, intuitive, stable app that is designed to keep track ?of your incomes and expenses.
GoDBLedger is an Open Source Accounting System that aims to provide the user with normal programming goodies that finance systems tend to lack. It includes GRPC endpoints and a MySQL database backend so you can actually analyse your financial data.
Online book keeping app that is available on online and iphone. Features include Invoicing, Expenses tracking, bank integration, send project proposals, multiple currencies, import / export Data and 256 bit Encryption.