Website Downloader Alternatives
HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your...
- - HTTrack is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to Website Downloader.
- - HTTrack is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Website Downloader.
The last version (3.49-2) was released in May 2017.
ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and manage the collection. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support. Major features are:
The extension is not compatible with Firefox 57. It still works on XUL-based Firefox forks like Waterfox
Cyotek WebCopy is a free tool for copying full or partial websites locally onto your harddisk for offline viewing.
WebScrapBook is a browser extension that captures the web page faithfully with various archive formats and customizable configurations, for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and editing. This project inherits from legacy Firefox add-on ScrapBook X.
macOS application that automatically downloads websites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
- - SiteSucker is the most popular iPhone alternative to Website Downloader.
- - SiteSucker is the most popular commercial alternative to Website Downloader.
MetaProducts Offline Explorer is a Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 program that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing.
ScrapBook X is a Firefox addon based on ScrapBook Plus and also integrating several features from the latest versions of ScrapBook.Discontinued
HTTP Ripper is a tool to rip content out of the web.
- Download movies from video sites
- Download music of you favorite bands website
- Free Software (GPL 3)
- Generic (works with almost every website)
- Runs on GNU/Linux and Windows .
Latest version of HTTP Ripper (Version 1.1.1) released on 2010-09-04
Fossilo.com continuously archives complete websites as pdf and multiple other formats to be easily opened and viewed without any dependencies in the future. You can navigate the archives within the plattform or download it as a independent package.
- - Fossilo is the most popular Web-based alternative to Website Downloader.
PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.
Latest commit on May 5, 2013. See https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/Scrapbook-for-SingleFile