What is WebHR?
WebHR is a cloud based social HR software for SMEs that handles everything from hire to retire. WebHR assists in managing a company’s most important asset - its human resource. WebHR not only saves money to the companies, but also boosts productivity, saves space and make inter and intra-office communications fast, reliable and more efficient. Used by over 25,000 companies in 200 countries, WebHR is destined to be the primary HR tool in the cloud.
Companies use different software and services to manage their employees, such as:
- Microsoft Excel to keep employees records
- Dropbox as a Documents Management tool to store all of HR and company files
- Google Calendar or Outlook for Calendar Management
- Third Party software for time tracking and leaves management
- Third Party software for Training management
- Rozee.pk or other services for recruitment
- ADP for Payroll management
WebHR brings everything under one platform and offers an end-to-end employees management solution.
WebHR is a fully developed and trusted app, with multiple interfaces, such as Web App, iOS, Android and Windows 8 App. WebHR is available in multiple languages such as: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese & Turkish.
WebHR has ranked No. 1 application on Google Apps Platform for the keyword "HR" for past 03 years.
WebHR is an indispensable tool for small, medium and large companies; it is reliable yet affordable tool not just for an HR Manager, but for each employee in the company. WebHR will become an essential tool of “human resource” in any company and it aims at creating true paperless work environment.
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about WebHR, and it has gotten 3 likes
- Developed by Naveed Memon
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- Subscription that costs between $25 and $7500.
- 42 alternatives listed