Open Source Web FTP Client AlternativesFTP Clients and other similar apps like Web FTP Client
FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
Suggest and vote on features
- - FileZilla is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Web FTP Client.
- - FileZilla is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Web FTP Client.
Be aware that installing FileZilla on your computer might install some bundleware/malware on your machine.
WinSCP, a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, copies files between a local and remote computer. It supports also FTPS, SCP and WebDAV. It offers easy to use GUI for all common file operations and a powerfull automation with .NET assembly.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeWinSCP doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableWinSCP can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- LightweightWinSCP consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- DecentralizedWinSCP is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WinSCP using IFTTT.
- Built-in viewerWinSCP shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- Support for scriptingWinSCP supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Support for RsyncWinSCP supports rsync, a free and open source file synchronization software.
A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.Suggest and vote on features
gFTP is a simple GTK+ based ftp client for Linux. Supports the FTP, FTPS (control connection only), HTTP, HTTPS, SSH and FSP protocols, FTP and HTTP proxy server support, supports FXP file transfers (transferring files between 2 remote servers via FTP), UNIX, EPLF, Novell...Suggest and vote on features
LAN Share is a cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.Suggest and vote on features