A headphone-specific EQ for Android with thousands of presets
- Freemium • Open Source
What is Wavelet?
- AutoEq All models have been measured and compensated to the Harman target to provide you with the best sound quality you can get out of your cans.
- 9-band Graphic equalizer Compensate for missing frequencies or annoying spikes
- Bass booster (Full package, costs 4,99€) Add some extra thump to your beats
- Reverberation (Full package) Simulate reverberation in your tracks
- Virtualizer (Full package) Add spatialization effect to your music
- Bass tuner (Full package) Remove unwanted resonance from bass frequencies
- Limiter Remove unwanted volume peaks
- Channel balance Restore balance between left and right channel
- 495 Stars
- 33 Forks
- 64 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Sound Equalizer
- Music Streaming
CategoryAudio & Music
Recent user activities on Wavelet
- phocide added Works Offline as a feature to Waveletph
- phocide liked Waveletph
- RemovedUser liked WaveletRe
Popular amongst audio enthusiasts. The Harman target is a neutral reference tuning. Using this app you can adjust (equalize) your headphones to the Harman target in a few seconds simply by searching for your headphone name in the AutoEQ presets.
It has several additional features like a manual EQ and reverb (see screenshot).
Also it's open-source which is great. Integrates with Android well because of Material You.