What is WalkWay Navi?
Forget about reading maps to get to your destination.
With WalkWay Navi - GPS for walking all you need is to follow the arrow and feel the vibration on your smart phone.
WalkWay Navi is a very easy to use GPS navigation app designed for pedestrians who are walking to their destination. No need to constantly look at the phone because it will vibrate to indicate that you need to turn or change direction.
- Very fast loading and searches.
- Search terms can be an address, name, or generic terms for nearby places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Club, Food, Pharmacy, Restaurant, Subway, etc.
- Estimated distance and time to walk to destination
- Walking route which may be on roads not accessible to cars
- Arrow can show the general direction of the destination or the direction to walk to the destination
- Phone vibrates when direction changes, thus no need to constantly look at the phone
- Search Radius bar dynamically auto-resizes map to show search results within range.
Why WalkWay Navi is different from other GPS apps:
- It is a small app so faster loading and less memory usage.
- Signals to satellites optimised for walking, less battery usage.
- Direction arrow means no need to be confused by maps.
- Vibration for turns means can keep eyes on road, not on phone.
- Sliding radius bar allows for dynamic limits to search distance.
WalkWay Navi Screenshots
WalkWay Navi Features
WalkWay Navi information