Discover daily mindfulness meditation with Sam Harris—neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author—and explore the theory behind the practice. Learn the related science, philosophy, and ethics in short audio lessons with Sam and through his extended conversations with other influential teachers and scholars.
3 reasons to download Waking Up:
- Real meditation practice: Go beyond mere stress reduction to make profound discoveries inside the laboratory of your own mind.
- Rational theory: Ground your meditation experience in practical wisdom and a rational understanding of the world.
- Fair Pricing: As with all of Sam Harris’s digital content, if you would like to use this app but truly cannot afford it, please email us at email@example.com so that we can give you a free account. While we operate a business, we believe that money should never be the reason why someone can’t gain access to Waking Up.... More Info »
DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Guided meditation: Practice sessions for morning, day, or evening meditation, suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced meditators alike.
- Introductory Course: A progressive, introductory course that will teach you the basic principles of mindfulness meditation, along with more advanced practices.
- Daily meditations: After completing the Introductory Course, you will continue your practice with our growing catalog of daily meditations.
- Lessons: Listen to short talks on science, philosophy, and the nature of mind.
- Conversations: Long-form conversations with a wide range of teachers and scholars.
- Guided meditations and talks by other talented teachers
- Meditation timer and tracking to monitor progress.
- A guarantee of satisfaction. If you don’t find the app valuable, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a full refund.