For teams that deliver. Handle all projects in one place. Easy to use, intuitive, single page tool for agile project management. Scrum and Kanban compatible. Feature-ric...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Project Management Tool
- Team Collaboration Tool
- Google Chrome
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is VivifyScrum?
VivifyScrum is a software as a service product for agile project management and collaboration created as a single page application. Its advantage is that it was developed by a scrum team that was lacking a single simple tool with many useful features. So VivifyScrum is made to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Its clean design provides a clear overview of product and sprint backlog and it offers a variety of features tailored to suit real needs of agile teams, developers, freelancers and IT companies. VivifyScrum offers features that make handling all business aspects possible. Some of the features and functionalities that are available are:
- Customizable Scrum and Kanban collaboration boards
- Product and Sprint backlog. Sprint goal, multiple active Sprints (Scrum)
- Simple lists and WIP limit (Kanban)
- Project Management (track progress)
- Team Management (track engagements across projects)
- Time tracking (worklog tracking)
- Invoicing (create and send invoices)
- Client base
- Reports (various charts, Burndown)
- and more. VivifyScrum is constantly being improved by adding new features. Many features are based on users’ feedback and suggestions. VivifyScrum allows users to manage multiple projects belonging to different teams from a single page. So far, VivifyScrum can be integrated with GitHub, BitBucket and GitLab so commits can be linked to items. Also import from Pivotal Tracker and Trello is available.
- 4.08 avg rating
Said about VivifyScrum as an alternative
VivifyScrum offers both Scrum and Kanban Boards. Great statistics. Way easier to start a project than in JIRA.
- Software as a Service
CategoriesDevelopment • Remote Work & Education • Office & Productivity • Business & Commerce
Recent user activities on VivifyScrum
- SouthernSoftware added VivifyScrum as alternative(s) to Focus Space
- ivor14 added VivifyScrum as alternative(s) to Omnifia
- maxinegostartup added VivifyScrum as alternative(s) to GoStartup
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review