The most popular alternative is GNU Octave, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to VisSim so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting VisSim alternatives are MATLAB (Paid), Mathematica (Paid), Sage (Free, Open Source) and Scilab (Free, Open Source).
- Octave is a computer program for performing numerical computations which is mostly compatible with...
- Enterprise-class computing environment and programming language for numerical computation.
- Definitive technical computing system spanning machine learning and neural networks, data science, visualizations and much more.
- Sage is a free open-source mathematics software system licensed under the GPL. It combines the power of many existing open-source packages into a common Python-based interface.
- Scilab is a scientific software package for numerical computations providing a powerful open computing environment for engineering and scientific applications.
- SciPy (pronounced "Sigh Pie") is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential...
- wxMaxima is a document based interface for the computer algebra system Maxima. wxMaxima uses wxWidgets and runs natively on Windows, X11 and Mac OS X.
- Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.FeaturesPalettes Browser
- OpenModelica – A Free Modelica Environment!