The most popular alternative is CrystalDiskMark, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to USBDeview so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting USBDeview alternatives are HD Tune (Freemium), UserBenchMark (Free), USB Device Tree Viewer (UsbTreeView) (Free) and Device Cleanup Tool (Free).
- Compact hard drive benchmark utility with large, simple, and easily readable read/write results.
- HD Tune is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive's performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and more!.
- Still hankering for the day that you pulled your new PC out of the box, plugged it in and it just worked? UserBenchmark is a free all-in-one benchmarking application.
- USBTreeView is a Windows graphical user interface application that enables you to browse all USB controllers and connected USB devices on your computer. .
- Each once attached device leaves an entry in the Windows device management. By means of the Windows device manager you can delete one by one only.
- Check Flash is a tool for testing and formatting flash-drives. It can be used to clean eny evidence of activity on your flash drive by formatting it.
- test usb speed
- Measures both sustained and burst data transfer rates of your hard disks, cd/dvd-roms, flash cards/sticks, floppys, etc. Realtime graphical display.
- USBOblivion is a utility designed to erase all traces of USB-connected drives and CD-ROMs from the registry in Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Xbench was developed by Spiny Software to provide a comprehensive benchmarking solution for Mac OS X.