OpenNIC is a user-owned and controlled alternate network information center/alternative DNS root which lists itself as an alternative to ICANN and its registries.
- - OpenNIC is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to unstoppabledomains.
- - OpenNIC is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to unstoppabledomains.
Namecoin is a distributed domain name system based on the Bitcoin technology. Namecoin extends Bitcoin to add transactions for registering, updating and transferring domain names. Namecoin provides an alternative to the existing domain name system (DNS), in which names can be...
DYO Domains is a Web3 Domains (Such as .Chainer and .X) aggregator that gives permanent ownership of domains to its users. Buy Web3 domains, and own them forever without any renewal fees.
- - DYO Domains is the most popular commercial alternative to unstoppabledomains.
Namebase.io is a U.S based exchange for Handshake, a new cryptocurrency that opens up access to decentralized domain names. Handshake domains are accessible to anyone, affordable to everyone and avoid the gas fee problems of Ethereum.
- - Namebase.io is the most popular SaaS alternative to unstoppabledomains.
This open-source project will help you to resolve any unstoppable domain or NFT domain and will return wrapped NFT, wallet addresses, and more importantly the web3 website URL. The website link will be organized in a way that any standard web browser can directly access.
- - Unstoppable Domains Resolver is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to unstoppabledomains.