Label any type of data, images, text, or documents, in an easy-to-use open-source web interface or desktop app.
- Free • Open Source
What is UniversalDataTool?
The Universal Data Tool is a User Interface for editing and annotating Images (Computer Vision, Bounding Boxes, Segmentation), Text (Named Entity Recognition, Classification) or general purpose data entry. to view and edit any data defined in the extensible the .udt.json standard.
- Integrate into any web-based application
- Download for use on Desktop on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Annotate images with classifications, tags, bounding boxes, polygons, points and more
- Annotate NLP datasets with Named Entity Recognition (NER), classification and Part of Speech (PoS) tagging
- Perform data entry on pdfs or images with customizable fields
Comments and Reviews
- Developer Tools
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning
CategoriesDevelopment • Audio & Music
List containing UniversalDataToolPDF
Recent user activities on UniversalDataTool
- antoinegronier added UniversalDataTool as alternative(s) to Deep Block
- larra_lapid thinks HyperLabel is an alternative to UniversalDataTool
- larra_lapid liked UniversalDataToolll
I have used many tool, this is super easy to use and precise.