Unicode Chars Generator Alternatives
BabelMap is a free character map application for Windows that allows you to browse through the entire Unicode character repertoire of over 107,000 characters, or search for a particular character by name or by code point.
- - BabelMap is the most popular Windows alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
- - BabelMap is the most popular free alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
Character Map (Charmap.exe) is a utility included with Microsoft Windows operating systems and is used to view the characters in any installed font, to check what keyboard input (Alt code) is used to enter those characters, and to copy characters to the clipboard in lieu of...
Character Map Features
The character map that works! PopChar is an application that lets you insert special characters, umlauts and foreign letters into any document. With this character map, there is no need to search for or remember complex keystrokes.
- - PopChar is the most popular Mac alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
- - PopChar is the most popular commercial alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
Handy online Unicode character table with search tool, short information about origin and history of most characters in eight languages and some great compose-tools.
- - Unicode-Table.com is the most popular Web-based alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
Browse Unicode characters by range; search for them by name; display them (when Android has the font); copy them to the clipboard; decode a string of Unicode characters to names.
- - Unicode Map is the most popular Android alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
- - Unicode Map is the most popular Open Source alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.
Mac OS X application to explore Unicode. Analyse and convert Unicode strings for HTML or programming. Supports UniHan, Services, AppleScript and more.
Unicode Blank Chars, a portable tool that detects Unicode Blank characters based on the "System Case Insensitive Locale" rules!
Unicode Chars Number, is a portable tool that can be used to find the ordinal value (numeric character code) of any Unicode character!
Unicode Chars Number Features
Ultra Character Map lets you access any character or glyph in any font and use it in other apps. It also lets you do side-by-side font comparisons, print font catalogs, view detailed character and font information (including the keystroke combinations that produce special or...
70,000+ Unicodes in your pocket. Search Unicodes, Glyphs, SF Symbols and Emojis in a blink. Codepoint helps you to find the exact characters you need and supports you in discovering new glyphs. Export them as Symbols, Strings, Hexadecimals, HTML entities or even Swift code.
- - Codepoint is the most popular iPhone alternative to Unicode Chars Generator.