Ultimate Unwrap 3D Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pepakura Designer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try 123D Make or DXF2papercraft. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Ultimate Unwrap 3D so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ultimate Unwrap 3D alternatives are UVLayout (Paid), Unfold3D (Paid), RizumUV Virtual Spaces (Paid) and Uvmapper Pro (Paid).
- Pepakura Designer allows you to easily create papercraft models from 3D data you create from your favorite 3D software.
- UVLayout is a stand-alone application for the creation and editing of UV coordinates for 3D polymeshes and subdivision surfaces.
- UNFOLD3D is today the preferred unwrapping tool used by major studios producing games and animation, but also by many independent artists.
- 123D Make lets you turn 3D models into 2D build plans with animated assembly instructions.
- RizomUV is on an ever-evolving path towards the perfect UV mapping toolset, capable of segmenting, flattening and packing UVs without the need for days and hours of user intervention.
- UVMapper Professional is a stand-alone texture mapping utility for the creation and modification of UV coordinates for n-sided polygonal 3D models.
- DXF2papercraft converts a polygonal 3D model stored as DXF file into a plain drawing in the form of a 2D DXF file. This requires to 'unfold' the model.
- Draw, create, print and fold beautiful 3D figures with Foldify. You don't need drawing skills, Foldify has tons of free content to create amazing, high quality figures!
- Ultimate Papercraft 3D is a specialty Windows tool for creating papercraft from 3D models.
- Boundary First Flattening is a open source application for surface parameterization. Unlike other tools for UV mapping, BFF allows free-form editing of the flattened mesh, providing users direct control over the shape of the flattened domain.